mercredi 10 octobre 2007

TV Journal Assigment # 1

Heroes is a TV show which speaks about people who semm normal, but who actually are not. The majority have extraordinairy capacities. I chose this program because it doesn't semm like the others where we see the same gang of friendes which leave together, that one of the girls have a baby and one of those friends die and bla bla bla ... The major conflict is that New York will be destroy if the heroes don't stop the nuclear bomb, i hope to learn if New York will be destroy and how the heroes stop this tragedy !!

There too many caracters, I chose only 5 of all caracters. Niki Sanders is a woman who has a double personality. Claire Bennet is a cheerleader who can regenerate herself. Peter Petrelli is the brother of the futur gouverneru of New York, he can absourb the power of people around him. Matt Parkman is a police who can read your thoughts. And Hiro Nakamura is a japanese who can stop time.

2 commentaires:

Jean-Gab a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Jean-Gab a dit…

Hi, Miss Jo-annie
I'm a student from Ena(Édouard-montpetit)and i bought Heroes Series packtage and i'm very enjoy of this inovated concept. I think you made a great job with your assignments and the blog has a good presentation. I vote hiro nakamura because he's funny to fallow his story but I found Niki very sexy in the first episode lol... I invite you to see my blog but it is not finish... I would like to present many people too but there is to much people in the story to describe everyone of them.

Niki Sanders

Niki Sanders

Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli